Because I write about the intersection of food and family, I often review food-related books and cookbooks that include recipes my whole family will enjoy. I also sometimes love a book on another subject and share my thoughts on it.
If you are interested in having me review your book, email me!
Food-Related Book Reviews:
- The Family Flavor: 125 Practical Recipes for the Simple & Delicious by Whitney Ingram
- French Kids Eat Everything by Karen LeBillon
- My 10 Favorite Cookbooks (the three below got their own posts too)
- For a good laugh: Vintage Betty Crocker Cookbook
- For the kids: End of the Rainbow Fruit Salad
Parenting/Birth-Related Book Reviews:
- Minimalist Parenting
- Natural Birth Stories ebook
- A list of books offering honest discussion about kids’ bodies
- Diaper-Free Before 3
- A list of our favorite children’s stories