On the Range
May 7 - 13, 2013
|"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013."|
- Vivi lost her first tooth! It was loose due to a falling injury last year, so I'm thinking this tooth would not have come out for years otherwise. Toothless is her new nickname.
- A late Christmas/Mother's Day gift for me was a new iPhone 4. Please share your favorite apps. I'm way behind on this whole neck-bending phone-watching trend.
- A good part about blogging is when you are connected to others that are part of your métier. A bad part about blogging is when you are connected to Internet trolls. Unfortunately this mom got the latter after writing about her fears that her daughter might become a bully.
- One of my favorite bloggers, Kate, almost never writes any more, but it's understandable now that she's got an army-crawling, table-biting boy.
- Nate bought a Kindle version of Jim Gaffigan's new book, and I'm way psyched for it to be my turn to read it.