|"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."|
Charlie: There is a similarly disgusting spaghetti face picture of me at her age, so I had to run and grab the camera. Also, any dentists reading? Is this a cross-bite? She does it a lot.
On the Range
March 19 - 25, 2013
- Hubs returned back to the scene of the crime to return and purchase even more apparel, and this chick stayed home even though said outlet mall contained a Williams Sonoma, Calphalon, and Le Crueset store. I'm a good girl, I am.
- After my cocky post a few years back, I am currently losing the battle with the post office over how much junk mail I throw away daily, but as you are my witness, I will NOT lose the war.
- I informed my dear husband that the next house we select to make a home needs to contain within its walls a place I can hide from my children. A must!
- CNN posted an article discussing the possible contribution of skim milk to childhood obesity. At the risk of displaying sanctimommy, I'm personally not surprised by this data, considering my own anecdotal evidence that the people who know more about nutrition are not bothered by the fat content of their milk; whereas, people who can be dazzled by the "health benefits" of diet sodas and skim milk tend to overdo it in other food areas. Does this make sense? I do find myself feeling sad for these parents and kids because there are SO MANY WAYS TO SCREW OUR KIDS UP, y'all.
- A look back at the first day I began blogging regularly.
- Speaking of looking back, I just happened to notice my list of posts from last March's NaBloPoMo. Sweet fancy Moses, what a list--how productive! Makes me want to go tell last year's version of myself "Hey there overachiever, let's not ruin the daily blogging experience for the rest of us slackers who are writing of spousal badinage."
- Did you see Amber of Crappy Picture's story about quickies? I LOLOLed about "there's no window, Daddy!"