|"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."|
|Grandpa and Groovy Girls: a match made in heaven.|
On the Range
February 19-25, 2013
- Charlie has had an ear infection, and it's tough to parse out which of the tantrums are pain-related, but the knowledge of how uncomfortable those can be keeps me (mostly) tolerant and patient with her.
- Vivi has discovered fort-making; I'm kissing our half-organized living room pillows and couch cushions goodbye for the next five years.
- I attended a wonderful birth this week! It was an all-nighter, so it's taken me a few days to feel back to normal.
- Dad visited this weekend, and we had a great time together. Never long enough, but that's the price we pay for living so far away.
- Grossed out. A few days ago I went to put a bag of garbage in the big can and noticed a large frozen clump of something unidentifiable in the bottom. Care to know what I did in case you should encounter such a thing in the Boston winter? I dumped out said clump, got out the shovel, and covered it with snow. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Ready for spring! Which is unfortunate because we're still an entire month away from the first crocus. Just when I think I can't take another day of winter, we get a pretty sunset that reminds me of the good part.